Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Ellicott City (Ellicott Mills) Station. This station and railroad tracks are set parallel to the Patapsco River. Built in 1831, it served as a multipurpose operations structure, used as a combination freight handling and locomotive service facility. Passengers began using it as a station in 1856. The adjacent brick freight house was built in 1885. Both structures have been restored and stand today as the Ellicott City, B&O Railroad Museum. Both buildings are included in the kit.
Model #: 2001
Difficulty Level: Intermediate – Painting, moderate complex roof assembly, simple stair structures