Baltimore and Potomac Railroad, currently Pennsylvania Railroad Bowie Station and Tower. Train service to Washington DC started in 1872 by the Baltimore and Potomac Railroad. By 1873 a line was opened to Pope’s Creek toward Southern MD. The Bowie station was the location where the two junction lines met. In 1902, the Pennsylvania Railroad bought out the B&P Railroad. By 1910 the buildings burned down. The station was re-located and re-built to an improved siding interchange until 1989. The city of Bowie purchased the structure in 1991, re-furbished and re-located the buildings at their current site. This kit includes both buildings.
Model # 1003
Difficulty Level: Intermediate – Painting, moderate complex roof assembly, simple stair structures